Inclusion Quality Mark
On Monday 15th July, 2019 we were visited by Ms Sarah Linari - an assessor for the Inclusion Quality Mark Award.
Ms Linari had a wonderful day at our school and she commented on many positive aspects of our school - including:-
* ICAN - (Inspire, Challenge, Achieve, Nurture) - this permeates all the areas of our school with staff and students 'living' these values in everything that we do at Lyme.
* Our Pupil Ambassadors - Our students had many opportunites throughout the day to speak with Ms Linari. They were very articulate and took pride in their roles in our school.
* Learning and Teaching of Maths - Pupils spoke with our visitor about how they enjoy Maths and how they liked to be challenged.
* The work of our Pastoral Support Team was praised highly.
* PATHs Curriculum - This is having a positive impact on our whole school community at Lyme.
We have received the report and are absolutely thrilled that we were awarded this extremely prestigious award as recognition of everything we do at Lyme to ensure every child is included, cared for, nurtured and enabled to make the very best progress to achieve well at Lyme.
Please see the attached for the summary of the overwhelmingly positive 14 page report.